Enchanting Kids

Monday, June 11, 2007

Copy Cat

I'm Not Copying!

An eight year old (we'll call him Cal)was doing an assignment in his 6:1:1 special education class. His teacher noticed that he was copying from the boy next to him, who's name was Norman.

Here's the dialog:

Teacher: Cal, stop copying from Norman's paper...

Cal: "I'm not copying from him!" he said in a resolute, energized way.

(2 minutes later)

Teacher: "Cal, stop copying from Norman, I see you doing it"

Cal: "I'm not copying from him, stop!" he demanded the teacher stop the accusations.

Teacher: "You are copying...do I have to move your desk away?"

Cal: "No I'm not!" Becoming angry, he puffs out his chest and challenges the teacher.

Here the teacher walks over to Cal's desk, picks up the paper and reads the top of the page where it says:

Name: Norman

True story!
posted by TRock at 12:49 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home